- All visitors to the park accept the liability waiver printed on wristbands and posted at the entrance. Full verbiage stated at the end of this list.
- A Wristbands allow visitors to gain and regain entry into the park on the date of purchase only. Wristbands must always be worn inside the park.
- Wristbands, tickets and/ or passes, if lost or stolen, will not be replaced or refunded.
- Remlinger Farms (and its’ subsidiaries) and any entities associated therewith assume(s) no responsibility for accidents or loss to any person in connection with the conditions, use of or involvement with the property, park, picnic sites, rides, animals, amusements, entrance or departure areas or adjoining retail space.
- All guests understand that use of and participation with/in/on the property, park, rides, animals, amusement, entrance or departure areas and adjoining retail areas are at his/her own risk.
- Children under the age of 2 are admitted free of charge (if they’ve had their 2nd birthday, an admission must be purchased). Children without a purchased admission are NOT ELIGIBLE for most rides, including our pony rides & zipline.
- At least one parent or guardian over the age of 18 MUST accompany each child (under 18) or group of children.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD PERMITTED inside the park, picnic areas, market, u-pick fields or restaurant
- Smoking is prohibited in the park, picnic areas, u-pick fields, market and restaurant.
- **Absolutely NO weapons of any kind, including but not limited to firearms, knives, blades, martial weapons etc., will be permitted on our premises. **
- Dogs and pets are NOT ALLOWED inside the park, picnic areas, market, u-pick fields, restaurant or anywhere on the property – except on the patio of our brewery.
- Clothing with inappropriate/offensive language, phrases or graphics are prohibited.
- While in the park, picnic sites, market, u-pick fields and restaurant, footwear with soles and shirts must always be worn, and hats and scarves are prohibited while on the Mini-Roller Coaster.
- Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive, abusive or in poor taste is prohibited.
- Only tickets and/or passes obtained from Remlinger Farms or authorized by Remlinger Farms to sell or distribute will be honored.
- Tickets and/or passes distributed or sold without Remlinger Farms consent will be confiscated without refund or exchange. Tickets and/or passes are not valid if reproduced in any manner.
- Due to maintenance and other circumstances, certain rides and attractions (including any new rides) may be closed.
- Admission to certain rides, shows, attractions, special events and concerts in the park may require an additional charge or be subject to pre-sold admission.
- Rentals, merchandise, food and games require additional fees.
- All guests grant Remlinger Farms (and its’ subsidiaries) the right to film/ video tape/ photograph guests on the property or in the park, picnic sites, u-pick fields, market and /or restaurant for any purpose (including but not limited to social media, marketing or website use) without payment or consideration thereof.
- No unpaid visitors will be allowed in the park. All messages for employees must be left in the office or at Customer Service. Messages will be relayed to employees as soon as possible or on their next break.
- **Remlinger Farms and its’ subsidiaries reserves the right to refuse service or admission at any time**
- WRISTBAND VERBIAGE: “Services are provided to you by Remlinger Farm LLC which uses the name “Remlinger Farms” under license. This wristband, valid on the date of purchase, is a revocable license and may be confiscated with no refund. The bearer of this wristband and/ or his/ her parent/ guardian hereinafter, (Bearer(s)), willingly agree(s) and understands that there is a risk of injury or death and that use of & participation with/in/on the park, picnics, rides, u-pick, restaurant, animals and amusements including entrance and departure areas are at his/her own risk. Bearer(s) knowingly and freely assume(s) all such risks both known and unknown, including an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 or any other virus that exists in a public place, even if arising from the negligence of other participants and employees. Further, Bearer(s) agree(s) to assume liability for all medical costs, attorneys’ fees, and all other damages resulting from injury to his/herself. Bearer(s), his/her heirs, assigns and representatives hereby hold harmless & agree to fully indemnify Remlinger Farms, affiliates, members, agents, and employees with respect to any and all injury, disability, loss or damage to person or property to the fullest extent of the law. The Bearer(s) of this wristband grants Remlinger Farms the right to film/video/tape/photograph bearer(s) on property for any purpose without payment or consideration thereof.”
- Services provided by Remlinger Farms LLC which uses the tradename “Remlinger Farms” under license.
- Violation of Park rules will at a minimum result in expulsion without refund.
~ Terms and Conditions ~
All purchases made on RemlingerFarms.com and shop.RemlingerFarms.com will be authorized and billed immediately at point of sale. Refunds with receipt only with the exception of Birthday Party Reservations. If you place an order through our Site, you will be required to provide contact, billing, and payment information.
Birthday Party Terms and Conditions:
Your party package includes entrance *to the Country Fair Park** and a decorated Birthday Party Corral located inside the Country Fair available for your use from 11-1 or 2-4. All Birthday Party reservations must be booked a minimum 2 WEEKS in advance.
*Party includes Entrance to Park for paid Party Guest ONLY
(If more guests are meeting you at the farm but are not part of your paid party package, they will have to pay their own park Entrance Fee)
**The Country Fair Park includes unlimited use of all rides and attractions operating the day of the party. Depending on weather conditions this will include Pony Rides, Steam Train Ride, the Mine Twister Roller Coaster, Farm Animal Barnyard, NW Canoe Ride, Hay Maze & Hay Jump, Carousel, Flying Pumpkins, Spinning Rubs of Fun and the Farm Theater featuring Eric Ode’s or Lolly’s interactive performance.
***Country Fair opens at 10:30 AM and all guest are welcome to enter at that time. It is recommended that you invite guest to arrive not later than 11:00 AM for the first party session and 2:00 PM for the second party session.
The Birthday Party Corral is hosted from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM or 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Lunch Service is at 11:30 AM for the first party session and at 2:30 PM for the second party session.
(Ice Cream and party cake service immediately follows Lunch Service)
All food and drinks will be cleared away at 1:00 PM for the first session and 4:00 PM for the second session.
Birthday Party Host and Guest Instructions:
- Please check-in at the entrance gate to the Country Fair (located at the NW corner of the Farm Market building) Please have your guest check in at this location. Also***
*** If you are inviting child guest unaccompanied by an adult: You are responsible for meeting the child guests at the Country Fair Entrance Gate and escorting them to the Birthday Party Corral. Likewise, at the end of the party, you will also be responsible for setting a time with the unaccompanied children’s parents or guardians for them to meet you and the children at the Entrance Gate to be re-united and picked up.
- After checking-in, head down to the Birthday Party Corral. Say, “Howdy” to your Corral Host and sit back and enjoy the decorated Corral.
- Enjoy the party and let your Corral Host serve you and your guests lunch at 11:30 for the first party session and 2:30 for the second party session, help you with dessert following lunch and smile as you watch your host clean up all the mess (After all-it’s not in your home!)
- At 1:00 or 4:00 finalize everything with your Host. Say “See ya down the Trail” and continue to enjoy the use of all the Country Fair attractions until 4:30 PM.
NOTE: Your $100.00 non-refundable**** deposit has been charged and will be applied to your birthday party package total.
****If cancellation is necessary and a TWO WEEK advance notice is received by our office you will be given a partial refund of $50.00.
Waiver of Liability
We as Birthday Party Host agree to be responsible for the guest attending our party. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to the safe pick up and delivery of each unaccompanied child guest back to his/her legal parent or guardian. In addition, we assume all risks and hazards incidental to participating in this activity and hereby release Remlinger Farms and farm employees from all liability excepting gross negligence. If you know of any condition which would limit yourself or any child involoved in your party in this activity, please inform Remlinger Farms’ Corral Host. Thank You.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unrelated third parties without your consent, except as stated in this Privacy Notice.
We employ 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the Site which require you to provide your personal or account information, including those areas related to online ordering, order status, catalog request and contest forms. The Site utilizes industry-standard firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive Personal Information, such as your name, address and credit card number.
You should recognize, however, that no computer system is fully secure and that there are inherent risks associated with Internet transactions. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
Limitations on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL REMLINGER FARMS OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF REMLINGER FARMS OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
[button href=”#” title=”Title” target=”blank” shape=”square, rounded, pill” size=”mini, small, regular, large, x-large, jumbo” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”true” info=”popover, tooltip” info_place=”top, right, bottom, left” info_trigger=”hover, click, focus” info_content=”This content will only show up if you have decided to show a popover.”] Click HERE to Return to Checkout [/button]